Dear yogis and yoginis,
I'm back and eager to get you back into your yoga routine. Who's ready? No seriously, holidays are awesome but there's also something so comforting about a routine that includes a yoga practice. On that note, this week's newsletter with the schedule deeds and...
In this month's yoga newsletter:
1. I've been chosen from 23,000 people as one of 6 finalists. Will you vote for me?
2. Tuesday's Dynamic Yoga
3. Pregnancy Yoga
As many of you know I started a vegan food blog THE LITTLE PLANTATION 4 years ago. It was initially a passion project, that turned into a little obsession that has not been chosen from 23,000(!) blogs as one of 6 finalist in the best food photography category of this year's Saveur Blog Awards. It's hands down the biggest thing that can ever happen to a food blogger and hence I'll be renewing my US passport to fly out to Memphis for the awards in November,(yoga happening as per usual around that time BTW ;)). If you can spare a minute and vote for me here as often as you like: https://www.saveur.com/vote-2018-saveur-blog-awards that would be deeply appreciated. Thanks everyone for reading.
2. Dynamic Yoga
Tuesday: September 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th at The Forest Hill Space
TIME: 7.30pm - 8.50pm!
There will be 4 classes during the month of September - 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th. We will start at 7.30pm and classes will run until 8.50pm! You can attend all 4 classs (£41), 3 classes (£31.50) or attend classes on a drop-in basis (£12).
The Booking System:
- Please e-mail me to advise me which one(s) and how many of the sessions you wish to attend.
- I shall then e-mail you back as soon as possible to confirm your space
- Only when you have received my confirmation e-mail would I ask for your payment to be made.
- Please check the booking form for terms and conditions
- I start promptly at 7.30pm, but if you are late, no worries just join us when you can.
For the month of September we will be practicing a vinyasa flow sequence as yet to be choreographed ;).
Notice: If you have booked, but cannot attend on the day, do let me know. Please note, no refunds can be offered however. Sorry. For refund and transfer details please check the booking form for reference.
3. Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy yoga classes will resume in September 2018. Please see the website for dates or contact me for a booking form or if any questions remain.