Dear Yogis and Yoginis,
I hope this e-mail finds you well.
In this month's newsletter you'll find:
1. Tuesday's Dynamic Yoga
2. Quick questions - THE RESULTS
3. Pregnancy Yoga
1. Dynamic Yoga
Tuesday: June 5th - 26th at the Forest Hill Space
TIME: 7.30pm - 8.50pm!
There will be 4 classes during the month of June - 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th. We will start at 7.30pm and classes will run until 8.50pm! You can attend all 4 classes (£41), 3 classes (£31.50) or attend classes on a drop-in basis (£12).
The Booking System:
- Please e-mail me to advise me which one(s) and how many of the sessions you wish to attend.
- I shall then e-mail you back as soon as possible to confirm your space
- Only when you have received my confirmation e-mail would I ask for your payment to be made.
- Please check the booking form for terms and conditions
- I start promptly at 7.30pm, but if you are late, no worries just join us when you can.
For the month of June we will be practicing ashtanga vinyasa BUT I may add a different/new posture here and there to keep it fresh ;).
Notice: If you have booked, but cannot attend on the day, do let me know. Please note, no refunds can be offered however. Sorry.
2. Quick yoga teacher questions - THE RESULTS
Thank you sooooooooooo much for sending through your thoughts on my teaching style. It's been so helpful as there was a common thread throughout your e-mails namely
1. You like my adjustments and don't find them too intrusive
2. BUT would like a few more adjustments if possible
3. Some more time to workshop certain postures like backbends and headstands
Your wish is my command, so watch this space.
3. Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy yoga classes will continue in June 2018. Please check pregnancy yoga class dates and times here or contact me for a booking form or if any questions remain.